Sunday, January 13, 2013

My First Travel Photo Journal

I have been travelling alot for the past years, but most of the time, the pictures were shared and reviewed over the internet.

While going thru some of the photobooks, i thought, why not create one for myself when my pictures werent that bad either. So after some research and encouragements from friends, i started building one for myself.

It took me quite an effort to narrow down the amount of pictures selected (at least i thought they were all nice), and finally printing a total of 63 pictures only.
I spend a day thinking about the materials that i want and searching a few shops for them.
Took me 2 days to complete it with the help of my younger sis.

My Travel Journal


63 Pictures of various size - $33
Sketch Book - $17
Pens - $5
Efforts - Alot
Total Cost - Priceless!

I would definitely love to share the book with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment