Saturday, January 19, 2013

Finally my Kaza Deluxe Casing

If you ever ask me to choose between buying a useful camera grip or a beautiful half-case, i will definitely choose the later. I love dressing up my camera. I love leather and I love the attention i get. I'm a practical person despite buying something that is meant more for aesthetics...at least, i wont spend too much on it.

While going thru the selections of half case for Fuji X-E1 in the market, apparently not much choice, the Kaza handmade Italy cow leather was the one that caught my attention. 

I considered carefully before i purchased it.

Took around 2 weeks before i received it and i seriously love it...
Kaza Deluxe

Kaza Deluxe

Kaza Deluxe

2 comments:

  1. Earthmoving Parts-Kerala
    Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...i love it, it felt like a "one and only" piece to me. Thats the special of handmade stuff...can feel the sincerity in it.

    ReplyDelete