Friday, October 12, 2012

Seagull 4B-I

The first TLR i saw and got me really love TLR wasnt a Rolleiflex, it was a seagull. I remembered seeing Seagull in poster and advertisements and since then I have always wanted 1.
So when Nikornos showed me his modified Seagull 4B-I during an outing, i went searching for a copy.

Well, like everyone knows, most 2nd hand Seagull TLR was problematic, the factor that put me off buying it from ebay. Furthermore, i was adamant in finding the copy with the chinese wordings and so, the search was tough.

Not until Nikornos decided to sell me one of his copy..and at a great price! So why wait further?
Seagull 4B-I

Oh the reason why i got the 4B was because of its knob advance, the knob advance would probably save me one issue with this camera in the long run. With lesser features, the chances of breakdown is low.
But the main reason why i got it, was because its well known for the 4B series to produce some really nice swirly bokeh..
Seagull 4B-I

Seagull 4B-I

What's more, he even packaged the hoya close up +2 filter for me. A pretty rare accessories these days.
Seagull 4B-I

So nice this TLR and i cant wait to bring it out to get some swirly background pictures!
Seagull 4B-I

Canon 60D, 35mm f2

No comments:

Post a Comment