Saturday, February 18, 2012

A day at Botanic Garden

Botanic Garden is always my favourite choice whenever i need a slow shooting experience. I think its a really nice place for MF, especially away from the crowds, no need for fast focusing and chasing your subject...and a nice stroll thru the nature refreshes me.

I brought my Bronica setup with me....Film used here was Fuji Pro 160S

Shades of Purplish
Shades of Purple

The bamboo grove
The Bamboo Groove trail

Ducklings by the pond
Untitled-Scanned-05

And here, i walked thru a rainforest within the park...
Untitled-Scanned-07

Untitled-Scanned-08

Untitled-Scanned-09

I couldnt resist taking a shot of him when he came by.
Untitled-Scanned-10

Untitled-Scanned-11

Well, all these shots are taken before David joined me...and i shot some slides where i will post them once i get them back from fotohub.

No comments:

Post a Comment