Saturday, October 8, 2011

Camera n I - an everyday surprise

I will always try to carry a camera with me wherever i go, as i believed that an opportunity for a good photo will always come naturally. Without a camera, it means nothing.
I enjoyed shooting a lot with films. This is the time where i get to slow down my pace and to frame each worthy picture i see using my rangefinder. Film takes more skill to get right, but when you do, it's magnificent.

Familiar places, see differently..

With Nikon S2, 5cm f1.4
I was thinking what would i see if i looked down from my office....
Untitled-Scanned-13

Nikkor 2.8cm f3.5
What would i see from this man's view?
Untitled-Scanned-10

What will i see if i shoot behind my back?
Untitled-Scanned-30

What will he think if he sees this picture!
Untitled-Scanned-33

No comments:

Post a Comment