Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CT Precisa - with a little patient

It took me a long while to get this set of positive film scanned and processed.
CT Precisa 100(Old version)

I originally wanted to just keep the slides in my cupboard...because of the strong purple hue that this slide throw out...but guess, a little perseverance got me continued to process this..where the end results are shown here...

Untitled-Scanned-32

Untitled-Scanned-06

Untitled-Scanned-07

I cant recall which part of the trek, i came across this river.
Untitled-Scanned-08

Untitled-Scanned-20

Untitled-Scanned-19

Untitled-Scanned-18

Untitled-Scanned-17

Untitled-Scanned-16

I stopped down to get this picture, i thought it looked beautiful in my frame!
Untitled-Scanned-27

Untitled-Scanned-26

Untitled-Scanned-24

This granny is super sociable!
Untitled-Scanned-25

Untitled-Scanned-31

No comments:

Post a Comment